Abundance Investment Limited (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Abundance Investment Limited is a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 07049166 and its registered address at Unit 16 Linen House, 253 Kilburn Lane, London, England, W10 4BQ. It is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with FCA registration number 525432.
This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions and any other documents referred to in them) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. By visiting www.abundanceinvestment.com (our site) and/or using our services you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) we and the Client Money Service Provider (meaning Walker Crips Stockbrokers Limited or such other firm authorised and regulated by the FCA and appointed by us to provide client money services) each act as a data controller for the purposes of the Act.
Walker Crips Stockbrokers Limited of Finsbury Tower, 103-105 Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8LZ is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with FCA registration number 226344. In accordance with data protection legislation, the Client Money Service Provider is under an obligation to handle all information it obtains about you lawfully and fairly in accordance with its position as a data controller. Customers retaining funds on deposit are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. The Client Money Service Provider maintains insurance policies to protect its customers against fraud, misappropriation or theft of any customer’s assets under their control.
Information we collect from you
We and the Client Money Service Provider will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, participate in the marketplace or other social media functions on our site. The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, financial information, debit card information, personal description, photograph, tax information, and other relevant information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, and operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed, documents downloaded and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- count the number of times you return and the pages that you visit – this helps us improve the site and identify redundant material;
- store your logged-in status – once you have logged in to the service, a cookie will help your computer to automatically log-in again in the future, until you explicitly log-out;
- store other settings – for example, a cookie is needed to let us know you have voted in a poll or taken part in a survey.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Our cookies look like this:
- Name: SESSIONID
- Content: RANDOM STRING
- Host: [abundanceinvestment.com]
- Path: /
- Secure server: no
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
When a visitor requests any web page from our site, our servers automatically obtain that visitor’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We use this information to examine our traffic in aggregate, to investigate abuse of our service and its users, and/or to cooperate with law enforcement. We do not disseminate this information to third parties except in aggregate.
Uses made of the information
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
Information we collect about you. You agree that we have the right to use and share your personal information as follows:
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies;
- We and other organisations may access and use the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies from other countries.
- We will keep your information confidential and only give it to others for the purposes we explained when you applied to us, and if you ask us to or give us your permission to do so:
- to a credit reference agency to check your identity and to prevent fraud (they will also keep a record of your request and use it whenever anyone applies to be authenticated in your name);
- to our agents and subcontractors, acting for us or for issuers, to use for the purpose of operating our service and obtaining payment;
- to investigate, prevent or detect fraud or carry out checks against money laundering;
- to share information via an organisation which provides a centralised application matching service which it collects from and about mortgage and/or credit applications;
- to meet our obligations to any relevant regulatory authority or taxing authority;
- if we have to by law, the law allows it, or it is in the public interest;
- if all of the assets which we use to operate our service (or substantially all of them) are acquired by a third party, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that party so that the acquirer can continue to operate the service.
- to help make decisions about credit and credit related services, for you;
- to help make decisions on motor, household, credit, life and other insurance proposals and insurance claims, for you and members of your household;
- to trace debtors, recover debt, prevent fraud, and to manage your accounts or insurance policies;
- to check your identity to prevent money laundering, unless you furnish us with other satisfactory proof of identity;
- to check details of job applicants and employees.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We may share your information with:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
Where we store and transfer your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You have the right at any time to prevent such processing by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
Under the Act you have a right to access certain personal records we hold about you. This is called a “subject access request”, which you can make by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A fee may be payable, but we will not charge you until we have told you how much the fee is and what it is for, and you have told us you still want to proceed.