We and the Client Money Service Provider, each acting as a data controller, may use your Personal Information for: statistical analysis; to develop and improve our products; to update your records; to identify which of our, or others', products might interest you; to identify, prevent, detect or tackle fraud, money laundering and other crime; to carry out regulatory checks; keeping you informed about your Debentures and for market research. In addition:
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies;
- Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information;
We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
- checking details on applications for credit and credit-related or other facilities;
- managing credit and credit-related accounts or facilities;
- recovering debt;
- checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance;
- checking details of job applicants and employees;
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies.
- We and other organisations may access and use the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies from other countries.
We will keep your Personal Information confidential and only give it to others for the purposes we explained when you applied to us, and: if you ask us to or give us your permission to do so;
- to a credit reference agency to check your identity and to prevent fraud (they will also keep a record of your request and use it whenever anyone applies to be authenticated in your name);
- to our agents and subcontractors, acting for us or for Issuers, to use for the purpose of operating the Service and obtaining payment;
- to investigate, prevent or detect fraud or carry out checks against money laundering;
- to share information via an organisation which provides a centralised application matching service which it collects from and about mortgage and/or credit applications, for the purpose of preventing and detecting fraud;
- to trace debtors and recover debt;
- to meet our obligations to any relevant regulatory authority or taxing authority; and
- if we have to by law, the law allows it, or it is in the public interest; and
- if all of the assets which we use to operate the Service (or substantially all of them) are acquired by a third party, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that party so that the acquirer can continue to operate the Service.
We will check your details with a fraud prevention agency or agencies, and if you give us false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this. We and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) may use, search and access these records from the UK and other countries (e.g. offshore operations of UK businesses) to:
- help make decisions about credit and credit related services, for you;
- help make decisions on motor, household, credit, life and other insurance proposals and insurance claims, for you and members of your household;
- trace debtors, recover debt, prevent fraud, and to manage your accounts or insurance policies;
- check your identity to prevent money laundering, unless you furnish us with other satisfactory proof of identity;
- checking details of job applicants and employees.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies.
- We may transfer your Personal Information abroad to countries whose data protection laws are less strict than in the UK. If so, we will ensure the information is held securely to standards as least as good as those in the UK and only used for the purposes set out in this clause.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have a right to access certain personal records we, credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies hold about you. This is called a “subject access request”, which you can make by writing to us at email@example.com. A fee may be payable, but we will not charge you until we have told you how much the fee is and what it is for, and you have told us you still want to proceed.
- We do not disclose your Personal Information to any Issuer unless it is necessary for the operation of the Service or the administration of the Debentures.
- You agree that, in the course of generating and operating the Service we will need to send to Offering Parties or Counterparties, as the case may be, certain transactional data. We will not be liable for any use or misuse of the transactional data by others, but you must inform us of any misuse of the Service of which you are aware.
You must not:
- register as a Member more than once or register on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register on behalf of any entity without that entity’s prior written authorisation;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, your financial employment or personal circumstances or your affiliation with any person or entity; use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from us, or create a false identity on the Service.
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you use the Service in future. We do this to:
- count the number of times you return and the pages that you visit — this helps us improve the Service and identify redundant material;
- store your logged-in status — once you have logged in to the Service, a cookie will help your computer to automatically log-in again in the future, until you explicitly log-out;
- store other settings — for example, a cookie is needed to let us know you have voted in a poll or taken part in a survey.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Our cookies look like this:Name: SESSIONID Content: RANDOM STRING Host: abundanceinvestment.com Path: / Secure: Yes
- Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Service.
- When a visitor requests any web page from the Service, our servers automatically obtain that visitor’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We use this information to examine our traffic in aggregate, to investigate abuse of the Service and its users, and/or to cooperate with law enforcement. We do not disseminate this information to third parties except in aggregate.